When do you need the FULL version?
If you wish to activate the purchased license key then you need to uninstall the Trial version (if installed) and get the FULL version using the below instructions.
Download Latest Build (Paid Customers with Valid Support)
Here is the direct link for the latest build: Make sure you uninstall the previous version before installing this one (Go to control panel -> Add Remove programs -> Uninstall SSIS PowerPack)
Download Older Build (Paid Customers with Valid Support)
To download older Build you have to login to your Customer Download Area using this link https://zappysys.com/links/?id=10017
Get Order Number and Machine Code from the Licence Manager
From the ZappySys Licence Manager, you can get the OrderNumber and MachineCode to download the Full PowerPack.
Go to Start -> All Programs -> ZappySys -> SSIS PowerPack -> Click ‘SSIS/ODBC PowerPack License Manager’
Steps you need to follow to update the PowerPack on the Machine:
- Download the latest/older version on the Machine.
- On the Server, Stop all the jobs which contain the ZappySys PowerPack Tasks/Components.
On the development machine, just close the Visual Studio and SQL Server instance(s).
- Uninstall the ZappySys PowerPack from the Control Panel
(Go to control panel -> Add Remove programs -> Uninstall SSIS PowerPack).
- Install the downloaded version with the Typical Default Setting on the Machine.
- On the Server, Start stopped jobs and test them out.