In order to transfer your license from Machine A to Machine B, you will have to deactivate it on the first machine and then activate it on the second. Perform these steps to do that:
Machine A (Old machine)
- Go to Machine A.
- Open the License Manager: Typically its path like below in Start Menu
Start > ZappySys > Product Name > License Manager
- Click on the license which you want to deactivate.
- Click on "Deactivate Selected" button.
Machine B (New machine)
- Go to Machine B.
- Again, open the License Manager:
Start > ZappySys > SSIS PowerPack License Manager
- Select "SSIS PowerPack" from the products list.
- Click on "Activate New License" button.
- Enter the license key.
- Restart all Visual Studio/SSDT/BIDS instances. The next time you open SSIS PowerPack connector UI, at the top of the window you will notice a green text saying which edition you are using. E.g. Professional Edition
Finding the License Manager
Activate / De-activate from Command Line
There will be a time when you want to activate / deactivate ZappySys license from command line. For that refer to below article.