An error occurred when processing the security tokens in the message:
You are using Ws-Trust authentication which has been deprecated and no longer supported in your environment.
Please use OAuth2.0 authentication
Microsoft announced to deprecate Legacy Authentication WS-Trust (Userid / password-based login) on April 2022 (See link below)
Below dates are extracted from above article
- Effective October 2020, the authentication protocol will be retired for all new tenants.
- Effective October 2020, the authentication protocol won't be available in all new regions.
- Effective April 20211, the authentication protocol will be retired for all new environments within a tenant.
- Effective April 2022, the authentication protocol will be retired for all new and existing environments within a tenant.
1The retirement of new environments starts April 1, 2021 and rolls out gradually in all regions within a 6-week window.
ZappySys has released a new version 4.2.0 which has OAuth 2.0 Support for Dynamics CRM Connection. Here is how you can fix the above error by upgrading to the new version.
- Check your exising SSIS PowerPack version.
- If you are using older than 4.2.0 then upgrade SSIS PowerPack to the new version using the below steps
- Download and Install new SSIS PowerPack
- After installing the new version go through the below steps
At a very high level you will need to do below
>> STEP-1: Register Azure AD App
>> STEP-2: Add Azure App as an user in CRM Portal
>> STEP-3: Configure SSIS CRM Connection to use OAuth 2.0
- After you reconfigure SSIS CRM Connection, Test Connection and Run your SSIS Package see the error goes away.