Many times we get this question. Is SSIS PowerPack or ODBC PowerPack Secure to install on Server / Desktop? Is there any security concern I have to be aware of.
We are one of the most trusted ETL Addon in SSIS Market space. You can see customer independent reviews on Captrra and Trustpilot why people rate us with high confidence. Reviews on both sites vary from Small Companies to Fortune-500 customers (Very Large Corporations).
Regarding Security Concern see below points.
- Our product is not SaaS offering (service hosted online) which means you install in your own environment and control your own data without submitting anything to zappysys servers.
- You only submit product registration data to us when you activate/deactivate product or request a new license when the subscription expires.
- All our Installer files are digitally signed so any alteration by malware will be detected by your operating system or anti-virus software.
- You can run our Products in total offline mode (No internet on the server).
- You can request offline registration if you don't want to activate over the internet.
- We update our products frequently to support the latest Security Standards / Fixes such as TLS 1.2 support
- When you use our product UI, any password / secret fields you save are by default encrypted.
Hope this answers some of your questions. You can always contact us if you have more questions about our product.