In this article, we will see how to import SSIS Project from SSIS Server using the Integration Services Import Project Wizard option in Visual Studio.
Basically, rather than Importing from Server, first, try to export ispac file via SSMS to a local disk and then use the Import Wizard option to read the local deployment file in Visual Studio.
Here are the Steps:
- Open SSMS > Connect to SQL Server where SSISDB is located
- Expand your SSIS Project. Right-click on Project Node and click Export
- This will save as ispac file (SSIS Deployment File)
- Now go to Visual Studio (i.e. SSDT).
- Click NEW > Project >Integration Services Import Project Wizard option
- On the second screen select the Import Project Deployment File option if it's not default
- Choose the file we exported in the previous step.
- Click Import to finish the wizard
- After Import Process make sure to change TargetServerVersion
I hope this method helps you out.
If you have more question(s) feel free to contact us via Live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.